Who We Are:
We are a community of Christians who are intentional about connecting people to JESUS.
Purpose of Bridge Community Church:
- To help you KNOW Jesus
- To help you GROW in your journey as a follower of Jesus
- To help you GO into the world to make disciples of others
Bridge Community Church is an evangelical church partnering with the Southern Baptist Convention and several other Christ-Centered organizations.
Worship | 8:30 AM | No Childcare
Worship | 10:30 AM | Childcare Provided
419Kids | 5:15 PM – 7:45 PM | Birth – 5th Grade
419Students | 5:15 – 7:45 PM | 6th – 12th Grade
Want to know more?
Join us for Crossover!
Crossover is a 3 week orientation for visitors who are interested in knowing more about Bridge Community and/or membership at Bridge. At 6pm we eat dinner (optional) and from 6:30pm – 7:30pm we meet at 419 Extension (103 SW Central Ave., Blackshear). Contact us a day in advance if you plan to come. It is possible for us to provide childcare, but you must let us know a few days out in order to arrange that. Contact us or call 912-807-7283 to reserve your spot.
Here is what we will discuss through the three sessions:
- What did Jesus mean when He invited people to follow Him?
- How did Bridge get started? (Bridge Testimony)
- What does Bridge believe about God? (Theology of Bridge)
- What do we believe God wants us to do? (Vision of Bridge)
- “Know, Grow, Go” (The Strategy of Bridge)
- What does God want us to be now? (Values of Bridge)
- How do we make decisions at Bridge? (Church Government)
- What can a member do at Bridge?
- What do I do now? (Praying about joining a church)
- March 7th, 14th, & 21st, 2017
- July 10th, 11th & 12th, 2017
- Pastor can meet by appointment for those that cannot attend group sessions.
- Click to contact us by web
- Or call us at 912-807-7283